Welcome!

Since 1938, Ann's Bakery has been serving the Tulsa area with delectable treats, wholesome goodies, and artistry that can't be matched. We hope you enjoy what we share and will come back again and again!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bigfoot and Baking

Now , let me ask you this. What do these seemingly different subjects have in common?


Well I want you to think back , back when you were a small child and you wanted to play outside in the cold.  Didn't your Mom make sure you were bundled up? What does that have to do with anything? Nothing , but isn't this a good memory?  Yea,  I thought you needed it, the way this day has been going...and your welcome.

But I guess what I'm saying is that hunting Bigfoot and baking will teach you a couple of things,  and those things are (1) patience &(2) faith.

And isn't that something the world needs more of? Along with more jobs & less crime. But maybe if people would do more of the former, it would fix the latter.

Anyway I hope this helps.

1 comment:

  1. My mom always made sure we were bundled. I will see parents around town with their children and they will have on a jacket but not the children or no shoes or no hat on a toddler when its 55 degrees out and windy. Whats up with that?

    ReplyDelete